Our Guiding Principles
Our mission at Legacy Dental Care is to provide our patients with an exceptional experience at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality. Our four guiding principles facilitate and focus our efforts:
- State of the art technology: Use the latest dental tools and technology to minimize discomfort and time, as well as maximizing the efficiency of the office and reducing costs to our patients, without sacrificing quality.
- The very best materials: Apply the highest quality of materials and products available to extend the life of teeth and overall tooth structure, or cosmetically the patient’s smile and therefore improve their quality of life.
- Highly skilled and experienced clinical staff: Apply latest techniques in dentistry to every treatment and procedure, ensuring our patient’s individual needs receive the best available care.
- A knowledgeable and caring office staff: Ensure the entire staff has a broad knowledgeable of their position and duties, and has extensive experience in their field so that the patient can rest at ease, confident they are in capable hands and a caring environment.
Employed in concert, these principles will guide our work, and most of all, serve the interests of our patients. From the patient’s first appointment and pre-authorization call to check-in at the front desk; from a detailed discussion of treatment and payment options to chair-side technique and consideration of patient comfort; whether it’s simple scheduled cleaning and maintenance or a total reconstruction, the achievement of a Legacy Smile will be the measure of our success.
Legacy Dental Amenities and Technology
We enjoy walking that extra mile to make the patient as comfortable as possible. Legacy Dental’s amenities aim to ensure every visit is as pleasant as possible:
- Wi-Fi internet access – patients will never have to miss an e-mail, tweet or Facebook post.
- Personal noise canceling headphones – for patients who are sound sensitive and for their overall comfort.
- Dark glasses – protect our patients from the glare of bright lights in the clinical area.
Legacy Dental is also conscious of the indirect health issues related to some procedures. Our use of digital x-rays, for example, will spare you from 90% of radiation exposure compared to traditional x-rays. If there are ANY concerns about procedures, materials or tools and techniques involved in your treatment, please do not hesitate to approach our knowledgeable staff and ask ANY question. Relieving or addressing those concerns is an important part of our job.